ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2016 — Resident & Tutor Posts

Current Recruitment Notification From Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Faridabad 2016-17 | 20 Vacancies Available On

ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2016 Resident & Tutor Posts: ESIC medical College & Hospital, Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Faridabad has inform 20 vacant seats for Senior Resident, Junior Resident & Tutor in various subjects on contractual basis. If you have a dream of join ESIC Haryana. You can attend for interview on 02/11/2016 & 03/11/2016. Other details are mentioned below…
Suggestion:- Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.

          Qualification Criteria For Eligible Candidate:

ESIC Haryana Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 20
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Resident: 06 seats
2. Junior Resident: 05 seats
3. Tutor: 09 Seats

Candidates Age:
18 to 35 years for S.No-1, 18 to 30 years for S.No-2 & 3 as on the date of interview.
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.

Education Qualification:
For Senior Resident: MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality.
For Junior Resident: MBBS.
For Tutor: Recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 & should have valid MCI registration.

Process of Selection:
Applied candidates selection will be based on interview.

How to Apply:
Interested candidates may attend for interview with an application in the prescribed format, two recent passport size photographs, one set of attested photocopies & originals of testimonials on 02/11/2016 & 03/11/2016.

Important Dates:
Date of Candidates Interview: 02/11/2016 & 03/11/2016.
Reporting Time Of Candidates: 09.00 AM.

Job Location: Haryana


Click Here For Notification & Application Form


About us:-Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. In March 1923, B. P. Adarkar was appointed by Government of India to create a report on health insurance scheme for industrial workers.[2] The report became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948.[2] The ESI Act was enacted in 1948 and came into effect from 24 February 1952.[3]:1 The act was initially intended for factory workers but later became applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers. As of 2011-12, the total beneficiaries are 65.5 million. For all employees earning ₹15,000 (US$220) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percent and employee contributes 1.75 percent, total share 6.5 percent. State government’s share is 1/8th and that by central government is 7/8th. This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family. ESI scheme is a type of social security scheme for employees in the organised sector.

More From : Our Partners CIPL


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *