Air Force Common Admission Test 2019 | AFCAT 2019
Air Force Common Admission Test | AFCAT 2019
Indian Air Force is going to invite a flying officer’s application soon. This application is for Air Force Admission! Air Force has invited applications for various posts, in which 163 Flying Officers, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) posts are allocated. Applicants can fill applications for all these posts from 1 December 2018, to 30 December 2018, the interested candidates can apply by visiting the Indian Air Force official website.
IAF has invited Candidates for Air Force Common Admission Test 2019. Excited and qualified candidate checks qualification guidelines for AFCET 2019. Air Force Common Admission Test 2019 announcement is available on the Indian Air Force official website http://www.careerairforce.nic.in. Here we are presenting some valuable information related to AFCAT 2019 like important date, qualification, selection process, exam pattern and how to apply application form.
|Name of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Job Type||Defense Job|
|Name of Post||Flying Officer, Ground Duty|
|Application Start Date||01/12/2018|
|Application Closing Date||30/12/2018|
|Exam Date||16/02/2019 and 17/02/2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||01/02/2019|
Indian Air Force should have a minimum age of 20 years for a flying officer and a maximum of 24 years. This age will be valid from 1 January 2020. If the candidate applies for a flying officer in the IAF, then in the 12th class of the candidate it is mandatory to have minimum 60% marks in Math and Physics. If the candidate applying for Ground Duty Technical Post then minimum 18 years and maximum age of 26 years should be, And the 4-year degree course of the candidate is also mandatory. This means that the candidate has completed B.Tech. And if the candidate wants to apply for ground duty non-technical Then minimum 60% in the student’s graduation and minimum 50% marks in post graduation are required if the candidate does not have all these qualifications, He does not have to fill the application form because his application will be canceled.
Number of Post
- Fly: 25,
- GD Tech: 80,
- GD Non-Tech: 58
Official Notification: – IAF_2018
How to Apply AFCAT 2019
- Firstly the candidate’s go to the official website https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
- Now go to official notification and search for AFCAT 2019.
- Now click on Apply for AFCAT 2019.
- After that, your application form opens on your desktop screen.
- Now read all terms and condition carefully.
- After that, you need to fill all the required details in application form.
- After Thant, you must be attached your scanned photo and signature.
- And also required scan Documents.
- Fill all Details please check again.
- At last, you need to pay fees, Payment method is online.
- After that, you take a print out of application form for further use.
Syllabus for AFCAT
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability in English
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics