CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 57 Asst State Examiner & PSI Posts
CID Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 57 Asst State Examiner & PSI Posts: Current Recruitment Notification From Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Maharashtra has inform 57 Assistant State Examiner of Documents, Searcher/ Police Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) vacancies on direct recruitment basis. If you have a dream of join CID Maharashtra. You may apply online from 15/11/2017 to 14/12/2017 till 11:59 PM. Other details are mentioned below…
- Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.
CID Maharashtra Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 57
Name of the Post:
1. Searcher/ Police Sub-Inspector (Finger Print): 47 Seats
2. Assistant State Examiner of Documents: 10 Seats
Candidates Age Limit:
18 to 38 years for Open category as on 14/12/2017.
Age relaxation is admissible for Reserved categories as per govt rules.
Any Degree with Computer course certificates for Post No.1, Degree with Chemistry (as main subject) & Physics (as sub subject) for Post No.2.
Process of Selection:
Applied Candidates selection will be based on Online Exam & Interview.
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for Open category, Rs. 500/- for Reserved categories.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in from 15/11/2017 to 14/12/2017 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1.Log on the website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on CID Maharashtra
4. Select the desired post & login through user name & pass word
5. If New user Register their self & login.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online Form: 15/11/2017.
Last Date to Apply Online Form: 14/12/2017 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 15/12/2017 during bank hours.