Current Recruitment Notification From Staff Selection Commission 2016 | 4669 Vacancies Available.
SSC Recruitment 2016 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has inform 4669 vacant seats for Temporary Constables (Executive) vacancies for Male and Female in Delhi Police . Do u have a dream of getting Joined the SSC may apply online before 10/10/2016 Other details are mention below..
Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.
Qualification Criteria For Eligible Candidates:
SSC Vacant seat Details:
Total Candidate Seats – 4669
Name of the Post: Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016
1. Constables (Executive) Male: 3115 Seats
a. Unreserved: 1557 Seats
b. OBC: 847 Seats
c. SC: 473 Seats
d. ST: 238 Seats
2. Constables (Executive) Female: 1554 Seats
a. Unreserved: 815 Seats
b. OBC: 443 Seats
c. SC: 250 Seats
d. ST: 46 Seats
– 18 to 21 years for Constable (Exe) Male Candidates.
– 18 to 25 years for Constable (Exe) Female candidates on 01/07/2016.
– Relaxation details refer the notification
– 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Process of Selecation:
1. Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT),
2. Computer Based Written Examination,
3. Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit and Debit Cards.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 10/09/2016 to 10/10/2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instruction to Apply Online Applcation:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic
3. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10/09/2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 10/10/2016 by 05:00 p.m.
Last Date for Offline Challan Generation: 10/10/2016 by 05:00 p.m.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13/10/2016
Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 04/03/2017
Job Location: Delhi