Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 707 Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 707 Multi Tasking Staff Posts: Current Recruitment Notification From Delhi Police has inform 707 vacant seats for Delhi Police Examination for the recruitment of 707 Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) vacancies on direct recruitment basis. If you have a dream of join Delhi Police. You may apply online from 17/12/2017 to 16/01/2018 at 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Delhi Police Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 707
Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian)
Name of the Trade:
1. Cook: 253 Seats
2. Water Carrier: 54 Seats
3. Safai Karamchari: 237 Seats
4. Mochi (Cobbler): 14 Seats
5. Dhobi (Washerman): 68 Seats
6. Tailor: 16 Seats
7. Daftri: 03 Seats
8. Mali (Gardener): 16 Seats
9. Barber: 39 Seats
10. Carpenter: 07 Seats
18 to 27 years as on 16/01/2018 i.e.
candidates should born not earlier than 17/01/1991 and not later than 16/01/2000. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent/ ITI in relevant trade from any Government Recognized Institution/ Board.
Process of Selection:
Applied Candidates selection will be based on Written Test, Trade Test, Final Merit List.
Fee of Application Form:
Pay Rs. 100/- for General(UR)/ OBC through online SBI Gateway, Net Banking and Debit Cards. No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in and www.delhipolice.nic.in from 17/12/2017 to 16/01/2018 at 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.delhipolice.nic.in
3. Click on Recruitment
4. Select the desired post & Click on it.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
6. Take print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online Form: 17/12/2017
Last Date to Apply Online Form: 16/01/2018 at 05:00 PM.
SSC Recruitment 2016 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has inform 4669 vacant seats for Temporary Constables (Executive) vacancies for Male and Female in Delhi Police . Do u have a dream of getting Joined the SSC may apply online before 10/10/2016 Other details are mention below..
Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.
Qualification Criteria For Eligible Candidates:
SSC Vacant seat Details:
Total Candidate Seats – 4669
Name of the Post: Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016
1. Constables (Executive) Male: 3115 Seats
a. Unreserved: 1557 Seats
b. OBC: 847 Seats
c. SC: 473 Seats
d. ST: 238 Seats
2. Constables (Executive) Female: 1554 Seats
a. Unreserved: 815 Seats
b. OBC: 443 Seats
c. SC: 250 Seats
d. ST: 46 Seats
– 18 to 21 years for Constable (Exe) Male Candidates.
– 18 to 25 years for Constable (Exe) Female candidates on 01/07/2016.
– Relaxation details refer the notification
– 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Process of Selecation:
1. Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT),
2. Computer Based Written Examination,
3. Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit and Debit Cards.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 10/09/2016 to 10/10/2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instruction to Apply Online Applcation:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic
3. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10/09/2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 10/10/2016 by 05:00 p.m.
Last Date for Offline Challan Generation: 10/10/2016 by 05:00 p.m.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13/10/2016
Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 04/03/2017
Job Location: Delhi