Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 — Apply Online for Engineer Posts
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 73 Engineer Posts: Current Recruitment Notification From Gujarat Maritime Board has inform 73 vacant seats for Deputy Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant Engineer vacancies available. If you have a dream of join Gujarat Maritime Board. You can apply online. Other details are mentioned below…
Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.
Qualification Criteria For Eligible Candidates:
Gujarat Maritime Board Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 73
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical) (Class 2): 01 Seat
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class – 2): 43 Seats
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Class 2): 11 Seats
4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Class – 2): 06 Seats
5. Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class – 3): 08 Seats
6. Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)/ Dredging Supervisor (Class – 3): 04 Seats
Candidates Age Limit:
For Post No. 01 to 04: 18 to 35 years.
For Post No. 05 & 06: 18 to 33 years.
Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, socially and Educationally Backward Class candidates originally from Gujarat & Women candidates of general category.
For Post No. 01: Degree in Electrical Engineering or in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
For Post No. 02 to 04: Degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)
For Post No. 05 & 06: Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Automobile/ Mechanical) from a recognised University with relevant experience.
Process of Selection:
Applied candidates selection will be based on competitive test & interview.
Fees Of Application Form:
Pay Rs. 100/- through online & off line. No fee for Candidates of reserved category only of Gujarat.
Pay Rs. 100/- + postal charges through challan should be deposited in the nearest computerized post office
Pay Rs. 100/- through online by using Net Banking or Other Payment Mode.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference
Starting Date to Apply Online Form: Update Soon
Get more details Gujarat Maritime Board, vacancy details, qualification, experience, how to apply & other information click on the link given below….