BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019 | Apply to www.bsnl.co.in
bsnl recruitment 2019 notification, bsnl recruitment 2019 apply online, bsnl recruitment official website, bsnl jto recruitment, bsnl recruitment for engineers, bsnl je recruitment 2019, bsnl je salary, bsnl jto salary, bsnl internal exam
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 198 JTO post at www.bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has issued BSNL Junior Telecom Officer 2019 for recruitment. Apply for JTO vacancy for 2019 at www.bsnl.co.in.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is going to appoint 198 qualified candidates for JTO (Civil) and JTO (Electrical) under SRD for SC, ST and OBC candidates through GATE SCORE-2019. Candidates should read the details given below and then download the notification and application form at the official website www.bsnl.co.in.
|Organization Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Posts Name||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Total Posts||198 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Online Registration Starting Date||11-February-2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date||12-March-2019|
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment Online Application Form 2019:
BSNL JTO Application Form will be issued by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited in online mode. A notice has been issued by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to fill 198 posts available. It is time for candidates to submit the application form from 11 February 2019 to 12 March 2019. Candidates will be hired in the pay scale of 1,6400 / – Rs 40500 / – per month.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be above 18 years of age and should be less than 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable in accordance with government norms.
JTO Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech (Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering) from an authorized university/institute.
- The applicant who participated in the GATE exam 2019 and who selects one of the two selected subjects of GATE paper code i.e. Electrical (EE) and Civil (CE).
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|BSNL JTO (Civil)||132 Posts|
|BSNL JTO (Electrical)||66 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||198 Posts|
BSNL JTO Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected through GATE SCORE-2019 which will be organized by IIT Madras, Chennai in the month of February 2019.
JTO Pay Scale:
- Candidates who are selected for JTO (Civil) and JTO (Electrical) will receive a salary of Rs. 1,6400 / – to Rs. 40500 / – per month.
- The selected applicants will also get the basic pay scale IDA, HRA, allowances, medical benefits 3% of the salary.
How to apply for Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly you must visit the official web portal of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- Then take a look at the BSNL JTO official notification.
- Now read the eligibility criteria and click on the JET application online.
- Enter the correct details in the application form and upload the copied copies of related documents.
- Take a printout of the application form and click the submit button.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment Examination Fee
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||Rs.1000/-|
|SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe)||Rs.500/-|
Note: Online Mode Only Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.