CTET Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for Central Teacher Eligibility Exam
CTET, CTET 2019 Online Application, ctet syllabus, ctet eligibility, ctet online, ctet online form, ctet form date, ctet exam date, CTET, CTET 2019 Online Application, ctet syllabus, ctet eligibility, ctet online, ctet online form, ctet form date, ctet exam date, ctet admit card, ctet.nic.in, ctet application form, ctet full form, ctet question paper
CTET Recruitment 2019:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given an announcement for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July openings. Those Candidates who wanna apply for this vacancy than check details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Here we are providing the all latest information about CBSE CTET Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card and Result.
As we all know that the application forms of CTET have been filled. If the exams for CTET will be held in July 2019, then all the candidates will be ready for examination. Any information related to the CTET will be found when we update you first, so stay with us.
CBSE Department announced the application form for ctet those candidates who want to apply for this then apply before 05 March 2019. The Department announced the Vacancy for Teacher for Classes I-V and Teacher for Classes VI-VIII.
CTET Recruitment Qualification Required:
There are two CTET Recruitment test papers in the examination, that is, Paper-I and Paper-II. Competitors who want to teach Classes I-V need to give Paper-I whereas Paper-II needs to be given by candidates who want to be eligible to teach Classes VI to VIII. The CTET 2019 exam pattern is such that competitors need to attempt various choice questions.
Teacher for Classes I-V:
- Candidates should be complete the Senior Secondary with 50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ Graduation with B.Ed.
Teacher for Classes VI-VIII:
- Candidates should be complete the Senior Secondary with B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/ Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed.
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Exam for||For Teaching Job|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||97 cities across 36 states/UT in India|
|Start and Last Dates||05 February 2019 to 5 March 2019|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||011-22235774|
|[email protected] com|
- For Gen/ OBC Category (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 700/-
- For Gen/ OBC Category (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/ Category and Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 350/
- For SC/ST/ Category and Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
Note: Candidates can pay the application fee through Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank E-challan/ Debit/ Credit Card.
- Starting Date: 05-Feb-2019
- Last Date: 05-March-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 08-March-2019
- Updation in Details: 14-March-2019 to 20-March-2019
- Date of Exam: 07-July-2019
CBSE CTET Syllabus:
Here We provide the CTET exam syllabus pdf. Please check and readout this file. If you face any issue then, please tell us our IFJ team always be there for you.
Age & Qualification
- Candidates should be a native of India.
- There is no age limitation, but, the candidate must be minimum of 17 years.
- Candidates will have to fulfill different eligibility according to their wish to be a PET.
- The basic qualification for the exam is a Graduation or a 2-year diploma in elementary education with a minimum of 50% marks.
ctet full form: Central Teacher Eligibility Test