FCI Recruitment 2019 | FCI Junior Engineer Jobs at www.fci.gov.in
fci, Food Corporation of India, freejobalert, fci je result, fci vacancy je 2019, fci recruitment 2019, fci je recruitment 2019, fci direct recruitment, fci recruitment, fci regional jobs, fcijobsportal, fci up, fci jobs, fci job portal, fci online, FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment.
FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Grade III Jobs at www.fci.gov.in
FCI (Food Corporation of India) has announced FCI JE (Junior Engineer) Recruitment 2019. Apply for 4103 FCI Assistant Grade III Vacancy 2019. you can apply at Food Corporation of India official web portal www.fci.gov.in.
FCI recruitment Application Form 2019:
Candidates who are searching for the Central Government Jobs they come to the portal because we are going to describe the FCI Assistant Grade III Recruitment details in the following sections. We also provide all the latest information about FCI Recruitment. Applicants can apply online from 23 February 2019 to 25 March 2019. Candidates will be selected from all over India on the base of their Exam and Interview performances.
FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019:
FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
FCI is going to conduct the FCI JE Asst. Grade III Recruitment Exam shortly. Applicants who want to participate in the examination they first apply after reading the following criteria details.
- For Junior Engineer Posts Candidate age should be below than 28 years.
- For Steno and Typist Positions Aspirant age should be less than 25 years
- For Assistant posts candidates, age should be less than 27 years.
- Age rest will be applicable according to the category.
- For PWD up to 10 years.
- For PWBD candidates belonging to SC/ST up to 15 years.
- For PWD candidates belonging to OBC up to 13 years.
Fci recruitment Zone Wise JE Assistant Grade III Vacancy 2019:
|Posts Name||Post Code||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||B||30||15||10||9|
FCI Junior Engineer Recruitment Education Qualification
FCI Recruitment Application Fee:
- The application fee for FCI Assistant Grade III is Rs. 500/-
- Applicants should pay the application fee by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets and UPI (Unified Payments Interface).
Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
FCI JE Asst. Grade III Selection Process:
FCI JE Asst. Grade III Selection Process will be conducted by the Food Corporation of India. The FCI department selects the candidates through 3 steps. The First step is Written examination than the Second step is Documents Verification and the last process is Personal interview and all process will be conducted by the Food Corporation of India.
fci, Food Corporation of India, freejobalert
|Apply Online Opening Date||23 February 2019|
|Apply Online Closing Date||25 March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
FCI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019:
Food Corporation of India will Publish the FCI Assistant Grade III Admit Card 2019 15 days before the examination. The exam will be handled Shortly and you can download the Admit Card from the official web Portal. If you have any doubt then ask in the comment our team always be there for you.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly the candidates go to the official website of Food Corporation of India.
- Then read the FCI JE Asst. Grade III Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible for all term and conditions then you can apply.
- Now, click on FCI JE Asst. Recruitment Apply Online form
- After that, you fill all the required details in the application form
- Also attached the scanned copy of Required documents.
- you must need to attach the scanned copy of your passport size photo and signature
- At last, you pay the application fee.
- Now, Submit the application form and collect the hard copy of the form for further use.