Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply for SSR AA MR Post 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-2019
Hello friends, the Indian Navy is going to invite applications for Batch 2019 soon. The interested candidates in the Indian Navy will soon be able to file applications through the official website. This application can fill only unmarried men if the increase candidate provides incorrect information according to qualification Then his application will be canceled For this, the candidate will be responsible for the responsibility of the Indian Navy.
This application will go on from 14th of December month and fill up on December 30, 2018, And the fees for this application can be deposited online through the candidate should have credit card debit card and net banking facility. Some important information is provided in the table above, provided by the Indian Navy.
|Type of Posts||No of Post|
|Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)||2500 (almost)|
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500 (almost)|
|Matric Recruit (MR)||400 (almost)|
|Total Vacancy||3400 (almost)|
For SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) Post:
Candidates have to be one of the subjects of mathematics and physics in the 12th class. Additionally, candidates must have passed the government-approved school education boards with Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
For AA (Artificer Apprentice) Post:
Candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in 12th standard. In addition, in 12th, students must have mathematics and physics subjects. Candidates must have 12th pass from the government recognized school.
For MR (Matric Recruit) Post:
Students should pass matriculation examination from the government recognized school.
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Type of Job||Defense Job|
|Name of Post||Sailor|
|Type of Posts||SSR, AA, and MR|
|Name of Batch||August 2019|
|Application Start Date||14/12/2018|
|Application Closing Date||30/12/2018|
|Payment Closing Date||30/12/2018|
|Exam Date||February 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 2019|
SSR and AA
Candidates should be between 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002.
Candidates should be between 01/10/1998 to 30/09/2002.
- Firstly the candidates must go to the official web portal https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/register.
- Now search the notification or recruitment corner.
- After that, you must login in the official web portal.
- Now you see the application form on your desktop screen.
- Now fill the all required details in the application form.
- Attached the required scanned documents.
- Also the Photo and Signature.
- At last, check again all filled details carefully.
- After the check, all thing submit the application form.
- Now take a print out the application form for further use.