MPHC | MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 190 Civil Judge Post
mp high court, mp high court vacancy, MP High Court Recruitment, mphc, MP Civil Judge
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
In this article, we will talk about MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019, where recruitment for Civil Judge’s Class-II (Entry Level) post will be organized. This is a golden chance for the candidates who are willing to work under Madhya Pradesh State Government. For more information, go to the official website ie www.mphc.gov.in and read the notification issued by MP High Court. Apply online for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment. Details of eligibility and criteria for the candidate for MP Civil Recruitment has been given below.
The MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment council shortly announce the result. As we all know the examination for civil judge recruitment conduct on 23 Feb 2019. so now the department shortly announced the result.
MPHC Recruitment Application Form 2019:
Through the online application form of MP High Court, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, 190 MP High Courts are inviting educated people to fill civil vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply by sending the MPHC Civil Judge online application form from December 27, 2018, to 20 January 2019. MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Examination will be held on February 23, 2019.
MPHC has announced a total of 190 MP Civil Judge jobs. The category wise MP Civil Judge job is given below.
- For General: 95
- For OBC: 27
- For SC: 30
- For ST: 38
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be between 21 years and 35 years old,not less than 21 years old and should not be more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Madhya Pradesh State Government.
MP High Court Civil Judge Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution/university.
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor of Law LLB from a government approved university are eligible to apply for MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Jobs.
- For more information, download the MP High Court CJ Notification PDF.
- The exam fee is Rs 1000 for the UR category and Rs 600 for SC / ST / OBC / PH categories.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode using credit card/internet banking/kiosks.
MPHC Civil Judge Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of online pre-examination, main examination, and an interview.
- Examinations and interviews will be conducted by MP High Court, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
MP Civil Judge Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Civil procedure code||15||15|
|Transfer of Property Act||7||7|
|Indian Contract Act||8||8|
|Specific Relief Act||6||6|
|M.P. Accommodation Control Act||5||5|
|MP Land Revenue Code||5||5|
|Indian Rules of Evidence||15||15|
|Indian Penal Code||15||15|
|Panel Procedure Code||15||15|
|Negotiable Instrument Act||5||5|
Pre Examination Details
- Pre Exam total marks – 150 marks.
- Time Duration – 120min
- There will be no negative marking.
Steps to apply for MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
- Open the official website of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Then go to MPHC Civil Judge Advertising Pdf.
- Now read it carefully and click on MP High Court Civil Judge Apply Online
- Enter the right details in the application form and pay the application fee.
- Get the printout of the application form and click the submit button.