NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019 | 251 PGT Principal & Other Posts
nvs, nvs recruitment, nvs jobs, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, nvs teacher vacancy, nvs admit card, nvs result, NVS Teachers Recruitment, nvs exam
NVS Teachers Recruitment 2019:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Chandigarh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 251 posts of Principal, Assistant Commissioner (Administration), Assistant, Computer Operator, and PGT. Those candidates who wish to work in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Chandigarh and who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can apply for notification to the official portal. Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee Head has published Employment Notification for PGT, Computer Operator, Administrative and other posts. You can view and download NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification Navodaya Vidyalaya’s official website. This notification has been published by NVS Chandigarh for the need of the teacher. NVS Recruitment 2019 application will be accepted through the eligible online. If a student posts or deposits the application by post, it will not be valid. This application will be rejected by Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee, Chandigarh. The application fee for Navodaya Vidyalayas will also be accepted online. Interested students can fill the application form NVS recruitment in 2019.
Official Link: http://www.nvsropune.gov.in/
NVS Teachers Recruitment Details:
|S. No||Posts Name||Ability||Total Post|
|1||Principal (Group-A)||BEd / PG Experience||25|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)||Degree with relevant experience||3|
|3||Assistant (Group-C)||Degree, Knowledge of computer operator||2|
|4||Computer Operator (Group-C)||Degree, Skills in Word Processing and Data Entry with 1-year Computer Diploma||3|
|5||Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||BE / B.Tech, B./SC/ BCA, M.Sc, PG Degree / Diploma (relevant disciplines)||218|
- The start date for application and fee payment: 15-01-2019
- Application deadline: 14-02-2019
- Deadline for payment of fee: 15-02-2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 10-03-2019
- Date of the written examination: the last week of March 2019
Determination of age has been different for all posts by Navodaya Vidyalaya Committee.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years for the principal post.
- Age limit for the post of the assistant commissioner has been kept for 45 years.
- Age limit for PGT post should not be more than 40 years.
- Candidates should be below 18 years and below 30 years for Assistant posts.
- For the computer operator, the age of the candidate should be more than 18 years and below 30 years.
NVS Teachers Recruitment Application Fee:
|Name of Group||Amount|
|Principal (Group-A), Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)||1500/- rs|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||1000/- rs|
|Assistant (Group-C), Computer Operator (Group-C)||800/- rs|
Exam pattern for NVS recruitment 2019:
NVS is going to organize the examination in the month of March. The scheduling of this examination for group A and B is 3 hours. The topics are also different for group A and B exams. There will be a total of 180 questions in Group A and B Group exams and each question will have 01 points. There is no negative marking in the NVS exam. The total time for the Group C examination is set to be 2 hours 30 minutes in which the total number of questions will be 130.
How to apply for NVS recruitment 2019-20 Notification:
- Click on the NVS online application form below.
- Enter all the required details in the NVS online application form.
- Attach scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee (if necessary).
- Attach copies of required documents with your recent photograph.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete the NVS RECruitment 2019 process.
- And finally, take a print out of the application form for further use.