Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally 2018 | Air Force Group Y Post Bharti
Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally Sambalpur Air Force Group Y Post Bharti
Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally 25 Sept to 29 Sept:
After a long Time, Odisha Air Force has published the advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Group-Y Non-Technical Trades. Odisha Air Force has organized rally between 25 Sept To 29 Sept 2018. So Candidates who are complete their 10th or 12th class can apply application form online through the official website of Indian airforce.nic.in on or before the last date for Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally. As we all know that it is a very proud and honorable job in India. The Official announcement is able to apply directly to the online form Indian Air Force on this web portal by clicking on the Providing link.
Time – 08 AM to 04 PM
Venue of Registration: Near Rajdhani College, 9 Airmen Selection Centre, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar 751003
01 September 2018: Angul, Bargarh, Balangir, Boudh, Deogarh, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi, Khordha, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur, Nuapada, Sonepur and Sundargarh districts.
02 September 2018: Balasore, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kandhamal, Kendrapara, Keonjhar, Koraput, Mayurbhanj, Nayagarh, Puri, Rayagada and Sambalpur districts.
Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally
The Indian Air Force is the largest organization in India, Which work with its primary mission, to ensure the safety, security, of natural disasters and protect the country form all external attacks and internal threats. Each Eligible candidates can apply for the military post. Candidates need to submit online application forms on the official website. No other method of application and any other method of application for any course will not be accepted. If you want to apply for this post then you go to the official web portal and fill the application form. you must apply the application form with carefully and correct required details. We will also provide all required details like your Age Limit, Hight, Chest, Physical Measurement, Grade, Pay, and Weight.
|Odisha Indian Air Force Group Y Recruitment Rally 2018 Date Summary|
|Department Name||Indian Air Force – IAF Odisha|
|25-Sep-18||Trade Auto Tech & IAF (P)||Physical Test, Written Test and Adaptability Test -1|
|27-Sep-18||Physical Test, Written Test and Adaptability Test -1|
|Post Category||Group Y (Non-Technical)|
|Salary||11400-43900/- Per Month|
|Rally Destination||Sambalpur, Veer Surendra Sai Stadium (VSS ), Odisha|
Candidate should have Passed 10th and 12th Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and English with 50% marks.
Odisha IAF Rally Date in District To Be Covered:
|Date||Time||Registration Venue||District To Be Covered|
|1-Sep-18||08:00 to 16:00||9 Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajdhani College, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar – 751003||Angul, Bargarh, Balangir, Boudh, Deogarh, Gajapati, Ganjam, Jharsguda, Kalahandi, Khordha, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur, Nuapada, Sonepur, & Sundargarh districts of the state of Odisha|
|2-Sep-18||Balasore, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jagatsinghpur, Jaipur, Kandhamal, Kendrapara, Keonjhar, Korapur, Mayurbhanj, Nayagarh, Puri, Rayagada and Sambalpur, district fo state of Odisha|
Required Age Limit, Height, Weight, Chest in Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally 2018:
For IAF Grop Y Age Limit:
Between 14 July 1998 to 26 Jun 2002
Proportionate to Height and age
77 cm Normal
05 cm expansion
Physical Fitness Test Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally 2018:
1. The Running Mark
You must be complete the Race in decided time by Indian air force.
- If you chess the race in 05 minutes 30 Sec. then you got a 60 Marks.
- If you chess the race in 05 Minutes 31 Sec. to 5 minutes 45 Sec then you got the 48 Marks.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip):
- If You complete the 10 beam than you got 40 marks
- If You complete the 09 beam than you got 33 marks
- If You complete the 08 beam than you got 27 marks
- If You complete the 07 beam than you got 16 marks
- If You complete the 06 beam nothing Complete: fail
Note: Candidates Arms and legs should be straight.
3. Pulls Up Marking System –
Candidates should be minimum 6 Pull Ups:- Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump – Qualify
5. Zig-Zag Balance – Qualify.
Required Leg Length, Visual Standards, and Colour Vision:
|Trades Name||Leg Length||Visual Acuity||Maximum Limits OF Ref Error||Colour Vision|
|Auto Tech||Minimum leg length Required is 99 Cm||6/12 Each Eye Correctable to 6/6 Each Eye||Hypermetropia:+2.0d Myopia – 1D Including + 0.50 Astigmatism||CP -|||
|IAF (P)||Not Applicable||Unaided Visual Acuity of 6/6||Not Applicable||CP -|||
Medical Test in Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally 2018:
When the candidates are facing part 1st like paper, physical measurement test then you must face Medical Test
We have provided some important things for the Medical test.
- Candidate should be clear wax of both the ears and treated ear infection.
- Candidates must Get treated for a hernia, hydrocele varicocele piles, and skin diseases.
- Body hair on private part should be shaved
- Take the proper bath on the day of medical examination
- In Medical Test candidates must be Wear clean undergarments.
Require Documents Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018:
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- UnMarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate
- Cast Certificate For Schedule Tribe
- Outsider Sanction
- Single Bank A/C
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Xerox Copies All.
How To Apply Odisha IAF Recruitment Rally 2018:
- Firstly the candidates go to the official web portal: indianairforce.ac.in
- After that, you must register and log in this portal
- After login search for the IAF Application form and click.
- Then read all terms and condition and instruction carefully.
- Then fill the all required field in the application form.
- Then you need to attach the document, Photo, and Signature.
- After Fill The Application Form Please check again carefully.
- After Check Submit The Application Form.
- And At Last, you must take a print out for further use.
Click Here to go to the official web portal.