OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 | 1950 Odisha MO Jobs
OPSC medical officer recruitment 2019
In this article, we are going to provide Odisha PSC MO Recruitment Notification 2019 details, in which the post of 1950 medical officer (assistant surgeon) is available. Candidates who wish to be appointed in the OPSC can apply for these posts. Before applying, the candidate should read the following sections and each description carefully. Qualified and Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website. The Odisha Public Service Commission has uncovered OPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2019. Apply for the 1950 Vacancy 2019 at www.ops.gov.in.
Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment 2019
|Organization name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Total No. of posts||1950 Vacancies|
|Jobs type||state government jobs|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
|Start Date of application form||10-Jan-19|
|Last date for application form||31-Jan-19|
Candidate should be more than 21 years old and should be less than 32 years.
Note:Age relaxation will be applicable for scheduled caste / scheduled tribes/women/ex-servicemen for 05 years and for PWD category up to 10 years.
- Candidates must be MBBS or Degree from Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have a registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Regulation 1965 registration and should have the necessary conversion certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of a candidate having degrees from foreign countries.
Exam fee for OBC and General categories Rs 500 – /
Other candidates have been exempted from the examination fee.
Candidates can deposit application fee through offline mode using SBI invoices.
Odisha Public Service Commission jobs Category Wise:
|Sr. No.||Category Name||Total Post|
|1||SC (Scheduled Castes)||435 (131-w)|
|2||ST (scheduled tribe)||677 (203-w)|
Odisha PSC MO Selection Process
Candidates will be appointed through written examination which will be held on February 17, 2019. The written examination will be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Date of start of OPSC MO online application: 10 January 2019
- Date of closure of OPSC MO online application: 31 January 2019
- Date of release of OPSC MO Admit Card: February 2019
- OPSC MO Examination Date: 17 February 2019
How to apply
- Open the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Then download the advertisement pdf.
- Now take a look at the details of eligibility criteria.
- After that, click on the OPSC MO Recruitment Online Application
- Enter the correct details and pay the exam fee.
- Submit the duly filled application form and obtain a hard copy for further use.
OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019
The OPSC MMO Admit Card 2019 will be released before 15 days of organizing the Odisha Public Service Commission Examination. The OPSC medical officer recruitment examination will be held on 17-02-2019. Candidates should book this website to get the latest employment news.
opsc recruitment 2019, opsc syllabus, opsc result 2019, opsc recruitment for assistant section officer, opsc recruitment 2018-19, opsc medical officer recruitment 2019.