Panjab Army Rally Bharti 2018-19 | Current & Upcoming Panjab Army Rally Bharti
Indian Army Rally Bharti Final Result 2018:
Hello, Punjab How are you all candidates, here good news for all of you. Indian Army has going for released Army Bharti for Punjab Region And also Indian Army has going for released Army Bharti for Dadri, Hissar, Jhajjar, and Ambala Region 2018. The Indian Army conduct this bharti in Panjab under the UHQ (UNIT HEADQUARTERS QUOTA). So All candidates are ready for Panjab Army Rally Bharti. Panjab Army Rally Bharti is the golden opportunity for all qualified candidates. If you are qualified in 10th and 12th class with good marks then you can participate in Panjab Army Rally Bharti.
Panjab Army Bharti 2018 Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
Panjab Army Bharti Result 2018 Districts wise
1. BRO AMRITSAR Rally:
- Rally Organised on Amritsar at 04 Oct to 17 Oct 2018
- Online Application Registration: 04 August to 18 September 2018
- Districts which is under the GURDASPUR, AMRITSAR, Tarn Taran, PATHANKOT
- Venue of Bharti: Khasa
2. ARO Ferozepur Rally:
- Rally Organised: 10 Nov to 21 Nov 2018
- Online Application Registration: 12 Sept. to 17 Oct 2017
- Districts which is under the Bharti: FAZILKA, BATHINDA, FARIDKOT, FIROZPUR, MUKTSAR
- Venue of Bharti: Ferozepur
Require Document For Panjab Rally 2018:
2.Birth Day Certificate
3.Class 10th Mark sheet
5.12th mark sheet (If required)
6.Relation Certificate (If any)
7.Any Sports Certificates
8.15 Passport size recent photographs
9. Adhar Card
Following Steps are Complete For Join Punjab Army
- The firstly you face the written exam.
- Then you need to clear physical eligibility test.
- After that, the final step is the personal interview.
How to Apply for Punjab Army Bharti:
- Firstly the Candidates Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- Then log in and register in the official web portal.
- After login, you find the link for Apply Punjab Rally Bharti.
- Then open the application form.
- You must read all term and conditions before applying.
- After that, you fill all the required details.
- Then attached your required document, photo, and signature.
- After filling the Application form please read again all field.
- Then submit the form.
- At last, you save and take a print out for further use.
Click Here to go to the Official Portal.