Rajasthan Judicial Service | Rajasthan High Court RJS Recruitment for 197 Posts
Rajasthan Judicial Service
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Board invites application for judicial service. This application invites all eligible and qualified for the 197 Posts. All important information related to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Board is given in the array above. Arges 2019 application form will start filling on 26th November 2018. The RJS (Rajasthan Judicial Service) Application form will be held by official web portal http://www.hcraj.nic.in. So in this Article, we are talking important Dates, Selection process, exam, and apply processes.
Rajasthan High Court RJS Recruitment Details:
Rajasthan High Court is divide vacancies in a different category. All vacancies details are given in the upper table. The RJS (Rajasthan Judicial Service) vacancies application method is online. If any applicant wants to fill application form then correctly ready vacancies articles.
Rajasthan Judicial Service 2018-19 Exam Pattern:
It is being given information related to the examination of the RJS 2019. The RJS 2019 exam is divided into 3 parts. The first part exam paper will be of multiple choice. Every question will be number 1 in which no negative number will be cut.
|Content||Types of RJS Exam 2018-19|
|Pre- Exam||Main Exam||Interview|
|Time of exam||3 Hours||2 Hours|
RJS Recruitment Important Dates:
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||RJS (Rajasthan Judicial Service)|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Answer Key||Update soon|
|Post Category||Recruitment 2018-19|
Syllabus of Rajasthan Judicial Service (RJS):
- Law & Communication skills
How to apply for Rajasthan Judicial Service:
- Firstly the Candidates go to the official web portal http://www.hcraj.nic.in/
- Then search the Rajasthan Judicial Recruitment notification link on the page.
- After clicking on the link your application form open in your desktop screen.
- Now read all terms and conditions carefully.
- After that, you fill all the required details.
- Attached the scanned documents.
- Also Attached your scanned photo and signature.
- After fill, all details check again in application form correct or not.
- At last, the option is to pay application form fee.
- you can pay through e-challan.
- After all thing, you must take a print out of your application form for further use.