RRB Group D | Railway Recruitment Board 103769 Group D Posts | RRB Recruitment
RRB, rrb login, rrb chandigarh, rrb group d, rrb level 1, Railway Recruitment Board, railway department, indian railway, indian railway recruitment, railway group d admit card, rrb admit card, railway bharti, railway vacancy.
Railway Recruitment Board:
Railway Recruitment Cell has given an announcement for the recruitment of Group ‘D’ jobs in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Those Candidates who are interested in the details of the job & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online through our web page.
The last date for the application form of the Railway Board is 23 April 2019. Candidates who have registered with them can submit their forms by April 23.
The symbolic advertisement for recruitment on RRB Group D or Level 1 posts was announced by Indian Railway in Employment News on 23 February 2019. In the announcement, the national carrier had said that the recruitment registration for Level 1 posts will be through Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) websites. The first stage of RRB Group D recruitment, which was the Computer Based Test (CBT), was conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB). The ensuing process of Document Verification and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be accompanied by Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC).
- Candidates should have 10th pass or ITI from organizations approved by NCVT, SCVT, equivalent or NAC granted by National Council on Vocational Training (NCVT).
Important Dates of RRB Board application:
|Starting Date to Application Form||12 March 2019|
|Last Date to Application Form||12 April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment through Online||23 April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment through Offline||18 April 2019|
|Final Submission of Application||26 April 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)||September-October 2019|
- For Gen and OBC category: Rs.500/-
- For other category candidates: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Challan
- Rs.500/- and Rs. 400/- for others & Rs.250/- reserved candidates shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
RRB Indian Rail is now in the process of providing the vacancy over 1.5 lakhs candidates in many safety categories like Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians, Safety Category posts of Operating Department and Technical Department. This post available for such as Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal, and Telecommunication, in both the Level-1 and Supervisory Categories. The railway department also holds over 10,000 recruitment in Railway Protection Force (RPF) organization.
RRB Recruitment Board Vacancy Details:
|4||Eastern Railway, CLW, and Metro||4926||1461||775||2619||1087||10873|
|5||North Central and DLW||2080||678||317||1175||474||4730|
|6||North Eastern, MCF, and RDSO||1570||615||307||1107||403||4002|
|9||Northern, DMW or RCF||5144||2017||1031||3644||1317||13153|
|11||South East Central||797||219||115||366||167||1664|
|13||South Western and RWF||2745||1138||557||2006||715||7167|
|14||Southern and ICF||4363||1353||787||2118||958||9579|
- Candidates’ minimum Age should be 18 Years and a maximum of 33 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per government rules.
How to apply for RRB:
- Firstly you should go to the official web portal of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
- Then login in the Railway Recruitment Board website.
- Then check the notification for the Latest job.
- Then read all eligible and criteria for this job.
- If you are eligible then click on apply.
- Now the application form will open in your desktop screen.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Attached the required documents.
- Also, attached the Photo and signature.
- Then pay the application fee.
- After that, you can submit the application form.
- Also, take a print out of this for further use.
RRB official website: www.rrbcdg.gov.in
Note: We also provide the all latest update about RRB group d admit card when the department announced the hall ticket.