RRB Recruitment 2019 | RRB Stenographer 27000 Jobs at www.indianrailwaya.gov.in
RRB Recruitment, rrb recruitment 2019, rrb admit card, rrb official website, rrb stenographer recruitment 2019, stenographer vacancy 2019, rrb, rrb admit card
RRB Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Board has published RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2019. Apply for RRB Stenographer Ministerial Vacancy 2019 at www.indianrailways.gov.in. RRB department announced the 27000 naukri for RRB Stenographer Ministerial posts.
Candidates who are searching for the Latest Railway Jobs than here good news for all. The Indian Railway Department announced the 27000 vacancies for RRB Stenographer. and here we are going to explain the RRB Stenographer Ministerial Recruitment 2019 details in this article. You need to read all eligibility criteria, term and conditions for applying for these jobs. you can read the official notification at the official web portal of RRB (www.rrbonlinereg.in).
RRB Stenographer Application Form 2019
Railway Recruitment Board is proposing for applying the RRB Stenographer, Junior Hindi Translator, and Chief Law Assistant Online Application Form. If you are eligible for these jobs than you can easily apply for this naukri. You can apply the application form through online mode. You can fill the application form from 08 March 2019 to 31 March 2019.
RRB Stenographer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Railway Recruitment Cell is going to conduct the RRB Stenographer Recruitment Exam in upcoming months to select the qualified, eligible and skilled candidates for the available jobs. If you really want to do work with the RRB department than you need to apply online before the last date. Before applying please make sure you follow all terms and conditions for this naukri.
- Candidate age should be higher than 18 years and less than 30 years.
- Age rest will be given through category wise as per the govt rules.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 Class from a government approved Board.
- Candidates must also complete the O level Certificate of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m (word per minute) and 80 w.p.m. in typing speed.
- Candidates should also complete a Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application with a speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing.
Railway Recruitment Board Application fee is set by category wise.
- For General or OBC Categories: Rs. 500/- Only
- For SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman, PWD, Female, Transgender, Minorities, and Economically backward class: Rs. 250/- Only
Note: you can only pay the application form fee through the Online Mode.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of two rounds which will be held by the Railway Recruitment Board. the first round conduct as a Written exam tire 1 and as a second round is Written exam tier 2.
- Written Exam Tier 1
- Written Exam Tier 2
RRB Stenographer Pay Scale
Candidates who will be selected on RRB Vacancies they will get the salary package as per 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission) matrix.
RRB Stenographer Admit Card 2019
Railway Recruitment Board will release the RRB Recruitment admit card before few days of the exam. you can download the hall ticket from the official website of RRB. If you want to know more about latest govt job, sarkari naukri, free job alert than please stay with our web page. we are always trying to provide the all latest job updates.
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2019
- Open the Railway Recruitment Cell official website.
- Then read the all eligible criteria, term and condition.
- If you are eligible for applying for this job.
- Now click on RRB Steno Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill the all required fields in the application form.
- Then attach the all required documents scanned copy.
- Also attached the Photo or Signature’s Scanned copy.
- Now pay the application form fee through online mode.
- At last, you can submit your form.
- Also, take a print out for further use.