UP Govt Jobs 2019 | UP NHM | UP ANM | nhm recruitment | anm recruitment
up nhm recruitment, up govt job, up anm, up nhm, anm recruitment, nhm recruitment
UP NHM ANM recruitment:
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has given a notification for recruitment of ANM, staff nurse, OT technician and other vacancies on contract basis. Those applicants who are interested in job details and fulfill all qualification criteria, they can read the notification and online application. UP NHM ANM Online application form is inviting suitable candidates by the National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh. The main purpose of organizing this recruitment is to find qualified candidates and appoint them on their desired posts. Candidates can take full advantage of this opportunity and can apply through online mode from 18 December 2018 to 07 January 2019.
The UP cabinet has changed the educational qualification criteria for ANM posts. Now it is not necessary for ANM posts to pass 12th with science. UPSSSC will recruit ANM posts and the selection will be based on the merit of the written examination. The candidates who work on the basis of the first contract will be given weightage. Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM) is going to recruit bumper this month. The government has given admission on a contract basis for recruitment in NHM. These openings are published to run government schemes in a better way. Online application has been started from 18/12/2018 and you can apply till 07/01/2016. Details of vacancies are given below.
UPHM ANM Recruitment Age Limit:
- This posts candidates, Age limit must be between 18 and 40 years. OBC candidates are exempted at the age of 3 years whereas for SC / ST candidates, 5 years of exemption.
Note: For the status of Lab Technician (Division Level), National Program (LT-NVBDCP) age limit is 62 years.
- There will be separate educational qualifications for each post. Download official information about academic qualification details.
UP NHM ANM Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of various positions under UP NHM recruitment will be based on written examination and interview. UP NHH has the right to make changes in the selection process.
This recruitment will be based on a contract basis. The selected candidates will be taken on probation for one year, after which the contract will be extended. Next month will be released on the official website of the notification. Expert doctors will also be appointed. To get all the details of UP NHM recruitment 2019, candidates need to regularly visit the UP NRHM official portal.
Apply for the UP NHM recruitment 2019 online:
Eligible candidates will be able to apply online from the official NRHM official website. The recruitment process may take some time. Notification of NRHM recruitment 2018 has been issued in December 2018. After that online application has also started. Visit the official UP NRHM website for more updates. UP NHM ANM Staff Nurse Posts 2019. UP NHM Recruitment form will be available shortly in official web p[ortal.
|Sr. no||Name of Posts||Total posts|
|3||OT Technician||286 posts|
|5||Laboratory Technician||205 posts|
|6||Laboratory Technician||09 posts|
|8||Nurse mentor||34 posts|
|9||OT Technician||09 posts|
|10||Laboratory Technician||04 posts|
|1 1||Laboratory Technician||44 posts|
|12||Laboratory Technician||06 posts|
|13||Nurse in-charge||05 posts|
|17||Lab technician (division level)||09 posts|
|18||Senior lab technician||01 post|
|19||Eye assistant||03 posts|
|Total Vacancies||10160 posts|
How to apply for UP NHM Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the UP NHH Official website.
- Then download UP NHM ANM ad PDF.
- After reading the eligibility criteria, press the button to apply online.
- Fill UP NHM LT GNM application form.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use and submit the application form.
- Date of Online Application Started: December 18, 2018
- Last date for online application: January 07, 2019
- UP NHM Admit Card Release Date: January 2019
- Tentative date of written examination for ANM and staff nurse post: Sunday, 20 January 2019