Indian Free Jobs

Indian Free Jobs, All Govt Jobs & Results

Kamarajar Port Ltd Recruitment 2016 — Steno Posts

Vikram Choudhary November 4, 2016 0 CommentsDegree Jobs, Government Jobs, Interview Jobs, Tamil Nadu Government Jobs, Typing Jobs

Current Recruitment Notification From Ennore Port Trust, Kamarajar Port Ltd 2016-17 | 01 Vacancies Available On   

Kamarajar Port Ltd Recruitment 2016Steno Posts: Government of India, Ennore Port Trust, Kamarajar Port Ltd has inform 01 vacant seat for Steno posts. If you have a dream of join Kamarajar Port Ltd. You can apply in prescribed format on or before 25/11/2016. Other details are mentioned below..
Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.

                                                Qualification Criteria For Eligible Candidates:

Kamarajar Port Ltd Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 01
Name of the Post: Steno

Candidates Age:
18 to 35 years as on as on the date of Advertisement.
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules

Education Qualification:
Degree from a recognized institute, typing speed of 120 words per minute in English short-hand and 45 words per minute in English typewriting with knowledge of computer and relevant experience.

Process of Selection:
Applied candidates selection will be based on interview.

How to Apply:
Interested candidates may submit their applications in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of certificate and marks sheets, educational qualification, experience, caste certificate to The venue by post on or before 25/11/2016.

General Manager (CS & BD), Kamarajar Port Limited, Registered office, 4th Floor, erstwhile DLB Building, Near Clive Battery Bus Stop, Rajaji Salai,Chennai – 600 001

Important Dates:
Last Date for Submit of Application Form: 25/11/2016.

Job Location:  Tamil Nadu 600001

Click Here For Notification


About Us – Ennore Port, officially renamed Kamarajar Port Limited, is located on the Coromandel Coast about 24 km north of Chennai Port, Chennai, it is the 12th major port of India, and the first port in India which is a public company.[2] The Kamarajar Port Limited is the only corporatised major port and is registered as a company. The Centre holds a stake of about 68 per cent in the Kamarajar Port Limited and the remaining 32 per cent is held by the Chennai Port Trust.[3] The port has been able to attract an investment of ₹ 26,000 million by private entrepreneurs on various terminals and harbour craft.[4] Kamarajar Port Limited, designed as Asia’s energy port, is the first corporatised port in India and has only 86 employees. Envisaged being a satellite port to decongest and improve the environmental quality at the bustling Chennai Port, Kamarajar Port Limited is evolving itself into a full-fledged port with the capacity to handle a wide range of products.

Releted Posts

HMT Limited Recruitment 2017 — Dy General Manager (Finance/ Accounts) Posts

HMT Limited Recruitment 2017 – Dy General Manager (Finance/ Accounts) Posts: Current Recruitment Notification From Government of India, HMT Machine…

University of Mysore Recruitment 2017 — Project Fellow Posts

University of Mysore Recruitment 2017 – Project Fellow Posts: Current Recruitment Notification From University of Mysore has inform 01 vacant…

National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2017 — Law Clerk Posts

National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2017 – Law Clerk Posts: National Green Tribunal has inform vacant seats for Law Clerk posts on…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe Now