Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 159 Asst Surgeon, Professor & Other Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017-18
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 159 Asst Surgeon, Professor & Other Posts: Current Recruitment Notification From Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has inform 159 vacant seats for Asst Surgeon, Asst Professor, Civil Excise Officer & Other vacancies on special & direct recruitment basis. If you have a dream of join Kerala PSC. You can apply online on or before 04/10/2017 upto 12.00 Midnight. Other details are mentioned below…
Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.
Kerala PSC Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 159
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor in Nursing: 02 Posts
2. Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade – II: 02 Posts
3. Lecturer in Architecture: 02 Posts
4 . Radiographer Gr. II: 01 Post
5. Junior Analyst: 01 Post
6. Higher Secondary School Teacher Sociology (ST): 03 Posts
7. Civil Excise Officer (ST): 01 Post
8. Lower Division Typist (SC & ST): 01 Post
9. Cinema Operator (ST): 01 Post
10. Village Field Assistant (ST): 01 Post
11. Laboratory Assistant (SC & ST): 04 Posts
12. Lecturer in Arabic (SC): 02 Posts
13. Lecturer in Mathematics: 08 Posts
14. Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer (SC): 18 Posts
15. Assistant Surgeon/ Casualty Medical Officer: 104 Posts
16. Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer (OBC): 08 Posts
Candidates Age Limit:
18 to 36 years for post-2,4,5, 20 to 39 years for post-3, 20 to 45 years for post-6, 19 to 36 years for post-7, 18 to 41 years for post-8, 10,11, 19 to 44 years for post-9, 22 to 45 years for post-12, 22 to 45 years for SC & ST, 22 to 43 years for SIUC N, OX, Dheevara post-13, 18 to 47 years for post-14, 18 to 45 years for post-15, 16.
M.Sc. Degree in Nursing from any University which is recognized by Kerala Nursing Council or Indian Nursing Council and Permanent Registration with the Nursing Council for post-1, Graduation in Law and member of the Bar and must have had not less than three years of active practice in Criminal Courts for post-2, first class Bachelor Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University for post-3, pass in Pre-degree Course and two years certified Radiological Assistant course conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram or CRA certificate issued by the Bernard Institute of Radiology or any other qualification recognized by the Govt. as equivalent thereto for post-4, Degree in Chemistry of a recognized University or equivalent and one year experience for post-5. For more information refer the notification.
Process of Selection:
Applied Candidates will be selected based on Written/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 04/10/2017 upto 12.00 Midnight.
How to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on One Time Registration.
4. Fill all the details & submit the form.
5. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 04/10/2017 upto 12.00 Midnight.
Get more details Kerala PSC vacancy details, qualification, experience, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…