KPSC Recruitment 2016 — Group C (Non Technical) Posts
Current Recruitment Notification From Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) 2016-17 | 1353 Vacancies Available On indianfreejobs.com
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Group C (Non Technical) Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has inform 1353 vacant seats for Drafting Assistant, Inspectors of Legal Metrology, Chief Officer Grade-2, Language Teacher, Urdu Teacher, Subject Teacher, Computer Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Sub Registrar & other vacancies. Do you have a dream of getting joined KPSC may apply online on or before 07/11/2016 at 11:45 PM. Other details are mention below…
Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.
Qualification Criteria For Eligible Candidates:
KPSC Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 1353
Name of the Post:
1. Drafting Assistant: 06 Seats
2. Inspectors of Legal Metrology: 02 Seats
3. Chief Officer Grade-2: 07 Seats
4. Language Teachers Kannada: 31 Seats
5. Language Teachers English: 41 Seats
6. Urdu Teachers: 41 Seats
7. Subject Teacher Mathematics: 21 Seats
8. Subject Teacher General Science: 18 Seats
9. Subject Teacher Social Science: 28 Seats
10. Subject Teacher Mathematics: 05 Seats
11. Subject Teacher General Science: 05 Seats
12. Subject Teacher Social Science: 05 Seats
13. Computer Teacher: 24 Seats
14. Physical Education Teacher: 26 Seats
15. Sub Registrar: 63 Seats
16. Art & Craft Teacher: 10 Seats
17. Accountant: 08 Seats
18. Warden: 166 Seats
19. First Division Computer Assistant: 28 Seats
20. Food Inspector: 08 Seats
21. Computer Operator: 01 Seats
22. Statistical Inspector: 132 Seats
23. Female Supervisor: 557 Seats
24. First Grade Revenue Inspector: 18 Seats
25. Horticulture Assistant: 02 Seats
26. Enumerator cum Data Entry Operator: 55 Seats
27. Superintendent: 19 Seats
28. House Father/ House Mother: 26 Seats
18 to 35 years, 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and 40 years for SC/ ST Candidates.
Degree in Law for Seat No. 01, Degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or Engineering of a recognized University or a Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering granted by the recognized Board of Technical Education for Seat No. 02, A Degree of University established by law in India for Seat No. 03, Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Kannada/ English/ Urdu language as one of the optional subjects with B.Ed for Seat No. 04 to 06, Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as optional with B.Ed for Seat No. 07 & other qualification details refer the notification.
Process of Selection:
Applied candidates Selection will be based on kannada language test & written test.
Fees Of Application Form:
pay Rs. 300/- for General, 2 (a), 2 (b), 3(a) & 3 (b) candidates and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates in post office by e-payment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before 07/11/2016 at 11:45 pm.
Starting Date to Candidates Apply Online: 07/10/2016
Last Date to Candidates Apply Online: 07/11/2016 by 11:45 pm.
About us-Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advice the governor on disciplinary matters.