NABARD Recruitment 2018 → Apply Online for 92 Assistant Manager Vacancies
NABARD Recruitment 2018 → Apply Online for 92 Assistant Manager Vacancies – Current Recruitment Notification From National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has informed 92 vacant seats for Assistant Manager posts in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). If you have a dream of joining NABARD. You may apply online on or before 02/04/2018. Other details are given mentioned below-
|Hindi News||हिंदी में पढ़े||Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy||92||Pay Scale||Rs. 28150/- PM|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass||Age Limit||21 to 30|
|Form Date||02-04-2018||Exam Date||12-05-2018|
|Apply Type||Online||Official Website||Official Website|
NABARD Vacancies 2018
Name of Vacancies: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A
Name of the Discipline:
1. General: 46 Seats
2. Animal Husbandry: 05 Seats
3. Chartered Accountant: 05 Seats
4. Economics: 09 Seats
5. Environmental Engineering: 02 Seats
6. Food Processing / Food Technology: 04 Seats
7. Forestry: 04 Seats
8. Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture: 08 Seats
9. Minor Irrigation (Water Resources): 06 Seats
10. Social Work: 03 Seats
- For post 1: – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 45%) from a recognized University or Ph.D.
- For post 2: – Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate from any recognized University / Institute.
- For post 3: – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). For More Qualification Details Refer the Notification.
21 to 30 years as on 01/03/2018, i.e., (the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/03/1988 and not later than 01/03/1997).
-Upper Relaxation is applicable upto for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates as per GOI instructions.
Process of Selection:
Applied candidates Selection will be based on their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
Application Form Fees:
Pay Rs.800/- (Application Fee -Rs.650/- + Intimation charges Rs.150/-) for all others, Rs.150/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through payment gateway by using only Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets. Staff exempted from the payment.
How to Applying:
All Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.nabard.org on or before 02/04/2018.
Starting Date for Apply Online Form: 13-03-2018.
Last Date to Apply Online Form: 02-04-2018.
Date of Download of Phase I (Preliminary Exam) Admit Letters: 17-04-2018.
Phase I (Preliminary Exam) Online Exam: 12-05-2018.
Phase II (Main) Online Exam: 06-06-2018.