PDIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 48 Trade Apprentice Posts: Current Recruitment Notification From A Government of India Undertaking, Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL) has inform 48 vacant seats for Trade Apprentice vacancies. If you have a dream of join PDIL. You can apply online from 01/12/2017 at 00:00 hrs to 15/12/2017 till 23:59 hrs. Other details are mentioned below. Candidates have any query then stay here with us and get daily updates.
- Suggestion: Job seekers candidates should be click on original job notification.
PDIL Vacant Seats Details:
Total Candidates Seats: 48
Name of the Trade/ Post:
1. Plumber: 01 Post
2. Electrician: 03 Posts
3. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 01 Post
4. Draughtsman (Civil): 04 Posts
5. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 03 Posts
6. Boiler Attendant: 01 Post
7. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 02 Posts
8. Chemical Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic: 01 Post
10. Computer Networking Technician: 01 Post
11. Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 01 Post
12. Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 02 Posts
13. House Keeper (Institution): 03 Posts
14. House Keeper (Corporate): 02 Posts
15. Secretarial Assistant: 03 Posts
16. Stenographer (English): 05 Posts
17. Library Assistant: 01 Post
18. Advanced Attendant Operator (Process): 01 Post
Candidates Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should not be less than 18 years as on 30/11/2017.
ITI for Posts from 01 to 06, 09 to 12, 18, ITI/B Sc. for Posts 07, 08, 10th Pass for 13, 14, 12th Pass/ ITI for Posts 15, 16 and Graduation/ B.Com./ B.Sc for Post 17.
Process of Selection:
Applied Candidates selection will be based on merit and personal interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.pdilin.com from 01/12/2017 at 00:00 hrs to 15/12/2017 till 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to www.pdilin.com.
2. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID & keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph.
3. Go to “Careers” & Select the appropriate post.
4. Click on “View Details” & Read the Notification
5. Click on “Login to Apply” & Fill all the details in the application form.
6. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New User.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online Form: 01/12/2017
Closing Date to Apply Online Form: 15/12/2017.
Get more details PDIL Bharti, vacancy details, qualification, experience, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…