Important Information for RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2018 :
It is necessary to have complete ability criteria to apply for Rajasthan Lab Assistant Posts. Because without having satisfactory provision your application will be canceled. So, aspirants, who meet the Lab Assistant Recruitment eligibility criteria they are able to apply for this Post.
Education Qualification: Application must pass the 10th or 12th examination with Science.
Note: Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture
Age Limitation for Applicants- Applicants age between 18 – 40 Years as on date 01/01/2019 and age relaxation according to government rules. Relaxable in upper age limit is applicable as:
- General Female Applicants: = 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC/BC Male Applicants: = 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC/BC Female Applicants: = 10 Years
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Application Fee: Applicants send the application fee through E-Mitra to Recruitment selection board. The Application fee can be paid category wise-
- For General and OBC /BC Creamy Layer Applicants: Rs 450/
- For OBC/BC non-Creamy Layer of Rajasthan Applicants: Rs 350/-
- For Other all category SC/ST/PWD Applicants: Rs 250/-
Note: Those Applicants will be considered as General Category Applicants who belong or resident out of the state.
Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment Application Form Process:
All eligible and skilled Applicants may apply for Rajasthan Lab Assistant Recruitment only through online mode. The application will be filled through E-Mitra kiosk / Jan S Suvidha Kendra of the state. Applicants should remember their E-Mail ID and password. If you fill RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment online form from E-Mitra then Operator first visits the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on recruitment link. On the front of relative recruitment, he clicks on Apply online tab and then login page will be opened. In which E-Mitra Operator will log in by entering SSO ID and password and fill candidate’s application. If you are new then you will need register first. You click on Not a Registered user Link on www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in. At the time of online registration, Applicants must have required details like E-Mail ID and Mobile number and also have personal & Academic records.
How to apply for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Post 2018:–
- Applicants also go to the official web portal- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now select the direct link of RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment online form 2018
- Then Enter your detail like as Name, Date of Birth etc.
- Click Now submit button
- Get print out Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant application form 2018