Agriculture University, Jodhpur
About Agriculture University, Jodhpur
Agriculture University, Jodhpur was established in 2013 by Rajasthan Government. This university was founded in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The Agriculture University under, Jodhpur Act, 2013. This University has provided the full education about Agriculture it’s also covered 6 District Jodhpur, Barmer, Nagaur, Pali, Jalore, and Sirohi. The Agriculture University, Jodhpur is Affiliations by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). This University is a public University.
- Providing high-quality modern education and scientific research in the field of agriculture and its affiliated science.
- Increasing the quality, quantity, and productivity of major crops including dry crops, millet, oilseeds, pulses and medicinal crops of the region.
- Ensure the latest quality technologies in all its output for the service of the farming community through the transfer of agricultural technologies.
- Serving the society by meeting the growing demand for excellence in agricultural education, research, and expansion in this area.
- To focus on knowledge as a principle movement force for development, take initiatives in innovation and creativity in different areas of agriculture to maintain the overall development of this region.
- Such other objectives as may be prescribed by the University from time to time.