Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), Ludhiana
About Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
On August 9, 2005, the Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established in Ludhiana by an Act of Punjab Legislative Assembly No. 16 notified in the Gazette, and to promote livestock production, health and health, 21 April Had started working since 2006. Disease prevention through integrated learning, research, and expansion program.
>Goals and Objectives:
- Providing an adequate supply of trained veterinary professionals, including the competent Master and Doctorate level specialists in handling livestock health and production aspects as per the requirements of state government and allied agencies.
- To start research work in selected areas and wherever applicable after multi-dimensional approach
- To provide continuing education opportunities for professionals in veterinary science.
- Providing consultation and specialist services to livestock owners, government, semi-government and associated agencies.
- For special treatment “referrals” to run hospitals and provide clinical training to students.
- Whenever called, to give technical expert advice to various experts and other agencies.
- To facilitate faculty development and to take advantage of other opportunities in exchange programs by providing opportunities to participate in appropriate training programs, conferences, workshops, seminars, seminars etc.
- To encourage collaboration and collaboration with other departments, colleges, universities and industries at national and international level.
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Clinical Services
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Medicine, Jurisprudence, and Ethics
- Veterinary Public Health
- Veterinary Pathology
- Dairy Microbiology
- Dairy Engineering
- Dairy Chemistry
- Dairy Technology
- Livestock Economics
- Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Reproduction, Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Livestock Production and Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology