Jaipur National University (JNU), Jaipur
About Jaipur National University:
Jaipur National University is Founded on October 22, 2007, Jaipur National University is a private university located in Jaipur district of Rajasthan, India. Established through the Ordinance passed by the Government of Rajasthan, the university is owned by Sandeep Baksi in addition to JNU, he also has three schools in Jaipur. Beijing Modern High School, Saddling Public School, and Beijing Nursery School. The university offers interdisciplinary programs in both conventional and distance. Jaipur National University is also known as JNU.
JNU came into existence in the year 2007. Two professional institutes of Beijing Academy, established in 2002, were re-branded as a university with many technical and professional programs of study. In 2008, a specialist panel of UGC members visited the site and audited and ultimately approved the programs under Clause 2 (F) of the UGC Act, 1956. The distance education and education school were approved by the Joint Committee of AICTE-DEC for offering some programs through distance education mode.
the University offers several programs in various colleges.
- School of Business & Management
- School of Computer & Systems Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- School of Languages, Literature & Society
- School of Life & Basic Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Seedling Institute of Media Studies
- Seedling School of Law & Governance
- Institute for Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jaipur.