National Institute of Medical Sciences University (NIMS), Jaipur
About National Institute of Medical Sciences University:
National Institute of Medical Sciences University Rajasthan, Jaipur is one of the largest self-funded universities located in Sobha Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is accredited by the UGC, established under the NIMS University Act 2008 by the Government of India. The University was formed by Balveer S. Tomar. It is a medical and technical university. INDIA TODAY 2016 Nielsen survey ranked NIMS Medical College as the 5th emerging college in India. The National Institute of Medical Sciences University also known as NIMS in short name and its Motto is “Education’s World. World’s Education”.
Medical College Programmes
- Dental College Programmes
- Nims Nursing College
- Nims College of Physiotherapy
- Management Studies
Computer Science & IT
- Basic & Advanced Sciences
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Commerce & Business
- Fine Arts
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
- Hotel & Tourism Management
- Aviation Management
- Textile & Fashion Design
- Theatre, Film & Television Technology
- Architecture And Planning
- Paramedical Sciences & Technology
Providing excellent teaching experience for excellence in education, healthcare through continuous innovation in education, health and excellence and has a variable impact on society.
- To provide affordable education to society in all areas of life.
- With an emphasis on value-based ethical career orientation, to provide modern technical, medical and other professional courses.
- To make state-of-the-art research and development for the benefit of society
- Producing skilled and capable manpower with the commitment to social needs.
- Develop stakeholders’ employability and entrepreneurship.