Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
About Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur:
Sardar Patel University of Police, Security, and Criminal Justice are established by the Government of Rajasthan in 2012. it’s a state university and its first Vice-Chancellor (VC) is M. L. Kumawat. Now this time the Bhupendra Singh was appointed Pro Vice-Chancellor in July 2016 and also serves as VC. It focuses on teaching and research in the departments of police science, social sciences, criminal law, criminology, public safety, national security, and related areas.
The Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur is established by Rajasthan Government. This Act orders the University to focus on teaching and research in the areas of Police, Social Science, Criminal Justice, Public Safety and Security and other related areas. This will be a unique initiative in the above-mentioned area as this university will be a mixing land for academics, businessmen and industry. We provide knowledge and insights of our students relevant to our professional goals, opportunities, and environment. We promise to bring the best faculty and expertise in relevant subjects from around the world.
Milestones of the Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice
- Sardar Patel University Police, Security and Criminal Justice Declaration in Budget 2012-2013
- Appointment of the officer on special duty on 24.4.2012, Mr. Add Bhupendra Singh DGP and Director, Rajasthan Police Academy Special Duty Sardar Patel Police and Security University, Jodhpur as Additional Incharge Officer.
- Land allotment date 08/06/2012, 84.66-acre free land allotted in God Pandit ji, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur by Rajasthan Government.
- Ordinance HE Rajasthan Governor signed by 27/08/2012
- First Vice-Chancellor appointed by Mr. ML Kumawat, Former Director General, BSF on 13.10.12
- Founded by the Honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Ashok Gehlot on February 4, 2013